Features and Overview
Situated inside the Romani Ranch, the Cucco Shack is home to Grog and is open from 6 AM to 8 PM. The Cucco Shack has ten little Cucco chicks in it, as well as decorative Cucco paintings on the walls. There are small wall-portions in the Cucco yard, which seem to serve no beneficial purpose whatsoever. Grog's last wish before the Moon falls is to see the Cucco chicks turn into roosters, but regrets that there will be no time to see them grow up. Link can help him fulfill his wish by parading around the Shack with the Bremen Mask on and getting the Cucco chicks to follow him. Once all ten of them follow Link, they will immediately begin to transform into full-grown Cuccos. Link in turn receives the Bunny Hood from Grog in thanks for helping him out.
The Minish Cap
|Names in Other Regions|
|This table was generated using translation pages.|
To request an addition, please a staff member with a reference.
- The Henhouse was referred to as Chicken Coop in The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening — Nintendo Player's Guide by Nintendo of America Inc.. However, as this contradicts the name given in Link's Awakening for Nintendo Switch, it is not considered Canon.
- "Henhouse" — System (Link's Awakening (Nintendo Switch))
- "Cucco Shack" — N/A (Majora's Mask 3D)
- The Legend of Zelda: The Minish Cap — The Official Nintendo Player's Guide (Nintendo Co., Ltd.) pg. Insert Map
- The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening — Nintendo Player's Guide (Nintendo Co., Ltd.) pg. 71
- "Cucco Shack / We're open 6 a.m. to 8 p.m." — N/A (Majora's Mask)
- "I heard it from my gramps. Says the moon's gonna fall... With somethin' that big, it's sure to take this ranch down with it... Hahhh...Oh, well. My only regret is that I won't get to see these guys in their prime as roosters." — Grog (Majora's Mask)
- "I don't really get it, but just seein' these guys with a crest and all... I don't have regrets about anythin' anymore. I'm perfectly satisfied. Here...You can have this from me..." — Grog (Majora's Mask)