Hello there! We are conducting a survey to better understand the user experience in making a first edit. If you have ever made an edit on Gamepedia, please fill out the survey. Thank you!
|Use(s)||Increasing running speed|
Communicating with Cats
Location and Uses
The Cheetah Costume is an Outfit that can be crafted at Madame Couture's after Link completes the Water Temple, the Fire Temple and the Ice Temple. It dresses Link in a cheetah-print bodysuit complete with prosthetic ears and a tail. When Link dons the Outfit, the Stylish Woman becomes excited that he is "embracing [his] wild side".
Wearing the Cheetah Costume increases Link's running speed by approximately 40%. The speed of his Dash Attack is not affected. The Cheetah Costume also allows Link to communicate with the Cats resting in and around Madame Couture's, who enjoy gossiping about the Humans of Hytopia.
|Names in Other Regions|
|Japanese||チータースーツ (Chītā Sūtsu)||Cheetah Suit|
|FrenchCA||Costume de léopard||Leopard's costume|
|FrenchEU||Costume guépard||Cheetah costume|
- Encyclopedia (Dark Horse Books), pg. 119
- "Ooh, embracing our wild side, are we? Rawr! ♥" — Stylish Woman (Tri Force Heroes)
- "The Cheetah Costume lets you move a lot faster than normal. And it looks positively fierce! Rawr, dahling!" — Madame Couture (Tri Force Heroes)
- "Welcome, stranger! Gimme some fish! Just kidding, nya ha.
Wait a minute... Do you actually understand what I'm saying?! That's amazing, meow!
I'm the guardian of this store. I keep things running smoothly and keep all of Madame's juicy secrets." — Cat (Tri Force Heroes)
- "The human princess always knew just how to make us cats purr purr purrr. Le sigh, meow.
Hey! Since you're trying to help my best human, I'll give you some advice!
The Street Merchant is super finicky, meow. When he's in a good mood, he'll pay more for the same item." — Cat (Tri Force Heroes)