Charm (The Minish Cap)
Din, Farore, and Nayru's Charms
Increasing Link's attack and/or defense
Uses and Location
The Charms can be granted to Link by the three Oracles, provided he first finds a Vacant House for two of them. Because there is no third Vacant House in the game, only two Charms can be obtained. They are carried in Empty Bottles.
Din's Charm turns Link's Clothes red and increases his attack. Nayru's Charm turns Link's tunic blue and boosts his defense. Farore's Charm turns Link's tunic purple and increases his attack and defense. However, the increase is lesser than those obtained from the other two Charms.
- "If you ever need a charm, I'll give you another, so just ask!" — Oracle (The Minish Cap)
- "If you have an empty bottle, I can put one of my homemade charms inside! Just ask anytime!" — Oracle (The Minish Cap)
- "You got Din's Charm! Your strength will be boosted for a while!" — N/A (The Minish Cap)
- "You got Nayru's Charm! Your guard will be strengthened for a while!" — N/A (The Minish Cap)
- "You got Farore's Charm! Your power and guard will be boosted for a while!" — N/A (The Minish Cap)
- curlyw42, Minish Cap Glitch - Orange Tunic, YouTube, published January 27, 2013, retrieved July 21, 2015.