Charlo is a character in Twilight Princess.
Charlo is a beggar who stands near the Goat pens on the west road of Castle Town. He accepts donations of 30 and 50 Rupees for the sake of peace in Hyrule, and assures Link that he will one day be "surrounded with love." If Link attempts to donate with less than 30 Rupees in his wallet, Charlo will call him a "callous youth" and tell him to "work before praying for peace." If Link gives him a total of 1,000 Rupees, Charlo will reward him with a Piece of Heart, which descends upon him.
| Names in Other Regions
- ↑ "Charlo stands near the goat pens and collects donations and offers devotions for a charge. Some think this is some kind of scam, but to those with deep pockets, he offers a special reward…." (Twilight Princess HD Prima Official Game Guide (Prima Games), pg. 13)
- ↑ Encyclopedia (Dark Horse Books), pg. 276 (TP)
- ↑ "If you would... For the sake of peace in Hyrule... Would you please make a donation?" — Charlo (Twilight Princess)
- ↑ "May the spirit of love descend upon you... If you continue to pray for peace, someday you will be surrounded with love..." — Charlo (Twilight Princess)
- ↑ "Oh... Callous youth... Work before praying for peace..." — Charlo (Twilight Princess)
- ↑ "May the spirit of love descend upon you..." — Charlo (Twilight Princess)