Celessa is a traveler who is on a pilgrimage to the Spring of Wisdom on Mount Lanayru. She can be found at Fort Hateno, where she will explain to Link that an ancient battle once took place there, referring to the events of the Great Calamity. She laments the tragic battle where many Hyrulean Soldiers lost their lives protecting Hateno Village from the onslaught of Guardians and wishes to honor their sacrifice.
- "I am in the midst of a journey, not unlike you are. Though, to be frank, mine is more of a pilgrimage. I do hope that Princess Zelda's devout prayers for peace will touch the lives of others as they have touched mine." — Celessa (Breath of the Wild)
- "I do not know the purpose of your journey, but...there is a place that I recommend you pay a visit to. Deep in the recesses of Mount Lanayru lies the Spring of Wisdom... It is a storied spring to which I am making a pilgrimage." — Celessa (Breath of the Wild)
- "This area was once the site of an ancient battle... Unlike other well-known ruins, I don't think imagining what took place here would be very satisfying. The reason I say that is because none of the old stories about the Great Calamity mention it being entirely defeated..." — Celessa (Breath of the Wild)
- "An ancient battle took place here... Even just being near a place so full of tragic memories is painful. All we can do...is honor the brave lives that were lost here..." — Celessa (Breath of the Wild)
- "Thank you! Really, I can't believe you did that for me! Here. This is a small token of my thanks." — Celessa (Breath of the Wild)