We are currently performing an upgrade to our software. This upgrade will bring MediaWiki from version 1.31 to 1.33. While the upgrade is being performed on your wiki it will be in read-only mode. For more information check here.
Clock Town Carnival Executive Committee
|Clock Town Carnival Executive Committee|
Carnival of Time fireworks, organized by the Committee
|Objective(s)||Organize Carnival of Time festivities|
|Members||Mutoh & Carpenters|
The Clock Town Carnival Executive Committee is the dedicated group responsible for the festivities that take place in Clock Town every year during the Carnival of Time. Members include Clock Town councilmen, such as Mutoh, the town Carpenters, and Madame Aroma. The committee ensures the smooth operation of the carnival traditions, including construction of a festival tower, town performances, and a fireworks show.
Two Committee Members, Mutoh and one of his apprentices, are locked in a heated debate in Mayor Dotour's office during the three days Link is in Termina. As Captain Viscen and another member of the town's defense unit push for an evacuation, Mutoh and his apprentice insist on celebrating the carnival as planned.
Meanwhile, Madame Aroma, who is responsible for coordinating the carnival's performances, is forced to cancel the scheduled entertainment provided by The Indigo-Go's, and the opening act by the Gorman Troupe, due to the loss of the diva's voice.
By the Third Day, the arrangements for the Carnival of Time are looking grim. All of the entertainment has been canceled, and the festival tower is incomplete because the craftsmen have fled. At midnight, the Fireworks show, which is probably supplied by the Clock Town Bomb Shop, goes on as planned, and the door to Clock Tower opens, but the descending Moon has scared off any potential tourists and most of the citizens and public servants.
If Link manages to defeat Majora's Mask before the Moon crushes Termina, the Carnival can proceed on the New Day. The Gorman Troupe and The Indigo-Go's perform in the Milk Bar, Latte, the town's best venue.
|Names in Other Regions|
|FrenchCA||Comité exécutif, Carnaval de Cadranbourg (MM3D)|
|SpanishLA||Comité ejecutivo del carnaval de la Ciudad Reloj (MM3D)|
- "Clearly, it's your job to ensure the carnival's operation, but that's if people are here for it!" — Captain Viscen (Majora's Mask)
- "If the soldiers wish to run, then run, Viscen! We councilmen will stick to tradition." — Mutoh (Majora's Mask)
- "Urgently Recruiting! Workers wanted to build the festival tower for the carnival. See Mutoh." — Poster (Majora's Mask)
- "If you need to speak to me about the carnival performances, make an appointment, please." — Madame Aroma (Majora's Mask)
- "The door to the Clock Tower stairway opens at midnight on the eve of the carnival. A Fireworks show will mark the occasion.
Clock Town Carnival Executive Committee" — Sign (Majora's Mask)
- "This carnival will be a success! I've never heard of a defense unit abandoning its town!" — Mutoh (Majora's Mask)
- "Most of the townsfolk already have taken shelter without waiting for the Mayor's orders. The only ones left are public servants and committee members... Mr. Mayor and Carnival Committee Members, please order those who remain to evacuate!" — Captain Viscen (Majora's Mask)
- "You cowards! Do you actually believe the moon will fall? The confused townsfolk simply caused a panic by believing this ridiculous, groundless theory. The soldiers couldn't prevent the panic, but outside the town walls is where the danger is! You want answers? The answer is that the carnival should not be canceled!" — Mutoh (Majora's Mask)
- "Madame Aroma, the Mayor's Wife
In charge of town performances" — Bombers' Notebook (Majora's Mask)
- "'Madame Aroma, I am Gorman. It has been some time... Thank you for letting us perform at this year's Carnival of Time.' 'Oh, dear me... Gorman! There's a problem!' 'Meaning?' 'The opening performance I've asked you to do...' 'Ah, yes...' 'They've canceled! Just now!' 'W-Wha-What's this?!?' 'Allow me to explain. Oh, excuse me...I am to work at this year's show ...Or that was the plan. I am Toto, manager of the Zora band, The Indigo-Go's.' 'He arrived this morning.' 'Actually, there's been an unusual accident in Great Bay... And due to this unusual accident, Lulu, the diva in The Indigo-Go's, has lost her voice.' 'Why?' 'Why?' 'The details are quite long, so I'll spare you. At any rate...' 'I must cancel our performance at this year's Carnival of Time.' 'See!' 'Then this means... the Gorman Troupe's... jo-job is...' 'It's off...'" — Madame Aroma, Toto, and Gorman (Majora's Mask)
- "Hey, Deku kid! You waitin' for us to finish the bridge from the festival tower to the clock tower entrance up there? Sorry! My apprentices panicked and ran away! This is all we get for a festival tower. It's not quite tall enough, is it? Sheesh! Even if we went to the top of the festival tower, we wouldn't be able to get up to the clock tower entrance! I apologize for all this. I wish I could scare that moon away!" — Mutoh (Majora's Mask)
- "There'll be a fireworks show on the night before the carnival. You should go see it. ...Come again." — Bomb Shop Owner (Majora's Mask)
- "At this time every year, we are overrun by tourists! So why is the town empty?" — Captain Viscen (Majora's Mask)
- "We were scheduled to do a show, but it got canceled. This place has a reputation for being a great live venue, so it's a shame." — Toto (Majora's Mask)