Hello there! We are conducting a survey to better understand the user experience in making a first edit. If you have ever made an edit on Gamepedia, please fill out the survey. Thank you!
|Counterpart(s)||Mysterious Man (Lorulean)|
The Bouldering Guy is a boulderer who twisted his ankle and is trapped on Death Mountain. He has a love for climbing mountains, and is a regular customer of the Milk Bar in Kakariko Village. After injuring his ankle, he throws a Letter in a Bottle from his spot on Death Mountain to Lake Hylia explaining his predicament and asking for Premium Milk.
To obtain the Premium Milk, Link must go to the Milk Bar and speak to the Milk Bar Owner, who happily provides the Milk in return for the Letter in a Bottle. Once Link locates the Bouldering Guy, he eagerly drinks the Premium Milk, leaving none for Link. He then asks the young hero to dispose of his trash, an Empty Bottle. The Bouldering Guy can be found in the Kakariko Village Milk Bar afterwards, where he thanks Link once more.
|Names in Other Regions|
- "Ugh, how embarrassing... I was bouldering along just fine when I slipped and fell. I twisted my ankle. Now I'm stuck. Ha! No way! you really found my letter in a bottle? I threw that out to the lake! Yeah, always had a good arm. But wait. Didn't you read it? I'm desperate for some tasty premium milk up here. I gotta get some of that, or I'm never going to get off this hunk of rock." — Bouldering Guy (A Link Between Worlds)
- "Not a bad way to end my days, being a boulderer and all. But still, what I wouldn't do for a drink of premium milk from the Milk Bar." — Bouldering Guy (A Link Between Worlds)
- "That customer of mine who likes going up the mountain... I can't believe how far he's pushing himself. I wonder if he'll actually make it past the Tower of Hera." — Milk Bar Owner (A Link Between Worlds)
- "I was up on the mountain doing some bouldering...when I lost my grip. And fell. And sort of hurt myself. Eh, all in the day of a boulderer. Going climbing without equipment isn't for the faint of heart! Anyway, I'm stuck on the mountain way past the Tower of Hera, and I could really go for some premium milk! Yeah, that'd really get me up and going again. So if you're at the Milk Bar, pick some up for me!" — Bouldering Guy (A Link Between Worlds)
- "Ugh, how embarrassing... I was bouldering along just fine when I slipped and fell. I twisted my ankle. Now I'm stuck. Hey, guy. W-w-wait! Is that what I THINK it is? Milk? Ice-cold milk! And not just any milk, but some premium milk? GIMME!" — Bouldering Guy (A Link Between Worlds)
- "Ahhh! That really hit the spot--best milk in the kingdom, right? Uh, wait. Oops. Did I drink the whole thing? Sorry, friend. And after you came all this way. Well, how about doing me another favor? Here, take this garbage away." — Bouldering Guy (A Link Between Worlds)
- "Don't want to leave trash on the mountain, right? OK, my ankle's all spiffed up now that I've had some premium milk. Still, going to take it slow before I head back down. Thanks again! You're a boulderer's best bud." — Bouldering Guy (A Link Between Worlds)
- "Hey, you there. Thanks for your help before! I really gotta say thanks. I wouldn't have ever tasted this creamy milk without your assistance!" — Bouldering Guy (A Link Between Worlds)