|Comparable Item(s)||Hot Spring Water|
Location and Uses
The Wind Waker
The Minish Cap
Bottled Water must be used on sprouting beanstalk seeds at Mt. Crenel in order for them to grow, allowing Link to climb them in The Minish Cap. Water can also be poured on fireplaces in Hyrule Town in order for Link to enter them while in Minish size.
- In Majora's Mask, both regular Spring Water and Hot Spring Water can be used to remove Sun Blocks.
|Names in Other Regions|
|Spring Water||Bottled Water|
|Japanese||泉の水 (Izumi no Mizu)||水 (Mizu) (TWW | TP)|
ただの水 (Tada no Mizu) (SS)
|FrenchCA||Eau de source (MM3D)|
|FrenchEU||Eau de Pluie||Eau ordinaire (SS)|
Wasser (TMC | TP | SS)
|Italian||Acqua di fonte||Acqua (TWW | TP)|
|SpanishEU||Agua de Manantial||Agua de Manantial (TWW)|
|SpanishLA||Agua de manantial (MM3D)||Agua (SS)|
- "You filled your bottle with Spring Water! Use (C) to pour it on whatever may need it." — N/A (Majora's Mask)
- "Your Hot Spring Water cooled. Now it's just plain old spring water!" — N/A (Majora's Mask)
- ProbablyButter, If there's a small step up in front of a sun block, you can "melt" them with HSW., Twitter, published January 16, 2018, retrieved September 15, 2018.
- ProbablyButter, LOL, the water doesn't even have to be hot., Twitter, published January 16, 2018, retrieved September 15, 2018.