Hello there! We are conducting a survey to better understand the user experience in making a first edit. If you have ever made an edit on Gamepedia, please fill out the survey. Thank you!
|Use(s)||Allows Boomerangs to damage Enemies, pass through Enemies, and pick up multiple Links|
Location and Uses
The Boomeranger is an Outfit that can be crafted at Madame Couture's after the Forest Temple has been completed. It dresses Link in nonspecific tribal garments including a tooth necklace, horned skull hat, and red face paint.
Wearing the Boomeranger improves several abilities of the Boomerang:
- Making it larger, with an increased hit radius.
- Dealing damage to Enemies in addition to knocking them dizzy.
- Passing through Enemies instead of simply rebounding off of them, allowing it to hit multiple Enemies or to hit the same Enemy multiple times.
- Pulling in both of the other Links instead of only one.
- An early version of the Boomeranger found in the E3 2015 demo featured traditional Native American garb, including a feathered headdress.
|Names in Other Regions|
|Japanese||ブーメラン酋長 (Būmeran Shūchō)||Boomerang Chieftan|
|FrenchCA||Tenue boomerang||Boomerang outfit|
|FrenchEU||Tenue boomerang||Boomerang outfit|
|SpanishEU||Traje del bumerán|
|SpanishLA||Traje del bumerán|
The Links throwing powered-up Boomerangs in the Blazing Trail