Book may refer to any of the following:
- Book of Magic, an item in The Legend of Zelda.
- Book of Mudora, a collection of ancient Hylian lore and stories in A Link to the Past.
- One of the many books in the Library of Link's Awakening:
- Book of Seals, an item in Oracle of Ages.
- Touching Book, a trading sequence item in Oracle of Ages.
- Farore's Memory, a book Farore uses to record the secrets between Oracle of Ages and Oracle of Seasons.
- Magic Book, an item in Four Swords Adventures.
- Library Books, items in The Minish Cap.
- Ancient Sky Book, an item needed to restore power to the Dominion Rod in Twilight Princess.
- Explorer's Compass, a book of four volumes written by McNey in Phantom Hourglass.
- Guard Notebook, the third item in the Phantom Hourglass Trading Sequence.
- Book of Koridai, a Koridian book in The Faces of Evil.
- The Legend of Zelda: Oracle of Ages (Wessel), a multi-ending chapter book based on the video game of the same name.
- The Legend of Zelda: Oracle of Seasons (Wessel), a multi-ending chapter book based on the video game of the same name.
- Nintendo Adventure Books a twelve-book series published from June 1991 to April 1992.
- Link and the Portal of Doom, a 2006 children's novel by Tracey West inspired by Ocarina of Time.