Hello there! We are conducting a survey to better understand the user experience in making a first edit. If you have ever made an edit on Gamepedia, please fill out the survey. Thank you!
The Bombers' Notebook is an item in Majora's Mask.
Location and Uses
The Bombers' Notebook is given to Link by Jim, the leader of the Bombers Secret Society of Justice, after he completes their Hide-and-Seek test. The Bombers' Notebook, which can hold twenty entries, keeps track of the schedules of characters in need. Every time Link makes a promise, a Promise Sticker is added to the Bombers' Notebook. If Link solves a character's problem, he will receive a reward and a Happy Sticker will be added to the Bombers' Notebook. Once an entry is fully completed, a Happiness Seal is placed next to it. A picture of the character appears on the left column of the Bombers' Notebook, while its schedule appears in the adjacent row. Blue bars show when a notable event will occur.
In Majora's Mask 3D, the Bombers' Notebook is instead given to Link by the Happy Mask Salesman, who says the Bombers' Notebook was most likely dropped by the Skull Kid. It includes entries for every character that gives Link an item and for ongoing and rumored events. Link can also set an alarm to an specific time so Tatl reminds him of any given event.
Promise Stickers are shaped like exclamation marks. They are added to the Bombers' Notebook each time Link makes a promise or appointment, or each time he completes a significant event. Details regarding the promise or event are displayed when the sticker is highlighted. If Link travels back in time after receiving a sticker, it will be grayed out until Link makes the promise or completes the task again.
When Link receives an item such as a Piece of Heart as a prize or as thanks, a ribbon-shaped sticker is added to the Bombers' Notebook. When he receives a Mask, a Mask-shaped sticker is added instead. Details regarding the item and the means by which it was earned are displayed when the sticker is highlighted.
When Link completes all available objectives for a certain character, a Happiness Seal is added to that entry. This include obtaining all previous Promise and Happy Stickers for that character as well.
|The only daughter of the Stock Pot Inn's caretakers. She's a little timid but very sweet and polite.|
|A mysterious boy who lurks around the Laundry Pool. He's actually an adult who's engaged to the lovely Anju.|
|The mayor of Clock Town. It's his job to keep this place running smoothly. He's the most influential person in town.|
|The mayor's wife, and one of the most influential people in town. She's in charge of the carnival and the post office.|
|Clock Town's mail-deliverer extraordinaire. He's serious about his job and is always punctual, come rain or shine.|
Man from Curiosity Shop
|A shady guy who sells stolen goods. His Curiosity Shop is only open at night.|
Old Lady from Bomb Shop
|The Bomb Shop owner's mother. She's in charge of keeping the place well stocked. The shop is open all day every day.|
|The old lady from the Stock Pot Inn. She's full of anecdotes. If you can stay awake, she'll read you all kinds of fascinating books.|
|A mysterious hand that resides in a toilet at the Stock Pot Inn. Its identity is unknown...and that's probably for the best.|
|The official musician for Gorman's traveling troupe. He's so talented, he can even compose songs right on the spot!|
|Twin dancers who perform with Gorman's traveling troupe.|
|The ghost of a celebrated dancer. Unable to rest in peace, he dances wistfully in the pale moonlight.|
|Manager of the famous Zora band, The Indigo-Go's.|
|Leader of a traveling troupe of performers. A stubborn man with a snarly face and flashy clothes.|
|Suspicious-looking brothers who train horses and run the Gorman Track.|
|An adorable yet quirky little girl from Romani Ranch. She lives there with her sister, Cremia.|
|The owner of Romani Ranch. She takes great pride in the premium milk her cows produce.|
|Chicken handler for the Cucco Shack. His appearance may be intimidating, but he's a real softie who adores his little yellow wards.|
Town Shooting Gallery Guy
|The man from the Town Shooting Gallery in East Clock Town. He's proud of his shop's stylish ocean decor.|
Swamp Shooting Gallery Guy
|The man from the Swamp Shooting Gallery. He's a little hard to understand...|
Honey and Darling
|The owners of a shop in East Clock Town with games that change daily. They're lovey-dovey even during business hours... It's hard to watch.|
|The owner of the Lottery Shop in West Clock Town. You can't see his face for some reason...|
Treasure Chest Shop Gal
|The young lady from the Treasure Chest Shop in East Clock Town. The prize seems to change based on what you look like...?|
|Deku Scrubs who reside in a hole in North Clock Town. They run the Deku Scrub Playground.|
|The woman from the Doggy Racetrack. She's always a little condescending.|
|Zoras who hang out at Zora Cape. They amuse themselves by efficiently breaking pots.|
|A fisherman at Great Bay Coast. Once the ocean is back to normal, his place will open for business.|
|Soldiers who loyally obey their captain's orders. They guard Ikana Graveyard.|
|Icons without schedules:|
· · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · ·
- In the original version, the jingle that plays when Link obtains the Bombers' Notebook is the regular "item obtained" tune. In Majora's Mask 3D, it is the same tune that plays when Link obtains a Mask.
|Names in Other Regions|
|Japanese||Bonbāzu Dan'in Techō||Bombers Member Notebook|
|FrenchCA||Carnet des Bombers (MM3D)|
|FrenchEU||Journal des Bombers||Bombers' Journal|
|German||Notizbuch der Bomber||Bombers' Notebook|
|Italian||Taccuino dei bomber|
|Spanish||Cuaderno de los Bomber|
- "This is the Bombers' Notebook. It contains the words we live by! Read it over!" — Jim (Majora's Mask)
- "You got the Bombers' Notebook! It allows you to keep track of people's schedules." — N/A (Majora's Mask)
- "Promise to help them. Mark promises with Promise Stickers. Never be late with fulfilling your promises." — Jim (Majora's Mask)
- "Whenever you solve someone's problem, it makes you happy, so a Happy Sticker will be added to your book." — Jim (Majora's Mask)
- "When you're thanked for easing someone's troubles, take note! By helping someone out, you'll receive a happiness seal. Try to please everyone!" — Sign (Majora's Mask)
- "People are shown in the left column and their schedule appears in the adjacent row." — Sign (Majora's Mask)
- "Blue bars show people's schedules and when notable events occur. Something will happen at the time shown!" — Sign (Majora's Mask)
- "It appears to be one of those fancy notebooks the local brats carry around. Perhaps the imp dropped it?" — Happy Mask Salesman (Majora's Mask 3D)
- "An exclamation mark is added to your notebook when you make a promise or appointment! Be sure to confirm what you need to do!!" — Sign (Majora's Mask)