In the next few weeks, your wiki will be migrated to a Fandom.com domain. Learn more here.
Bellum's Ghost Ship
- This article is about the Dungeon in Phantom Hourglass. For a similar ship in The Wind Waker, see Ghost Ship.
|Bellum's Ghost Ship|
The Cubus Sisters
Entrance to the Ghost Ship
Prior to the events of Phantom Hourglass, Bellum's Ghost Ship had built up a reputation as a cursed ship that nobody has ever returned from.
While Link and the Pirates, Bellum's Ghost Ship appears within a ghostly fog. Tetra boards it and shrieks once she is out of sight of the others, prompting Link to follow her in an attempt to rescue her. However, he instead falls into the ocean and is taken to the World of the Ocean King. Link then searches for a ship captain who will give him a ship to use to chase Bellum's Ghost Ship. As a result, he comes across Linebeck, who agrees to help him find Bellum's Ghost Ship.
After Link has obtained a Cannon for the SS Linebeck, Bellum's Ghost Ship will soon reappear. Link attempts to follow it, but soon becomes lost in the fog. After traveling to Molida Island to find the path he must take, he is able to get away from it, although the fog does not dissipate until Link rescues Tetra from the ship.
Once inside Bellum's Ghost Ship, Link must reunite the four Cubus Sisters, who reveal themselves to be demons. They then challenge Link to a game of Dead Man's Volley, after which Link is given the Ghost Key to open the door leading to Tetra's whereabouts.
When Tetra is rescued, Oshus reveals himself to be the Ocean King, and explains that Bellum's Ghost Ship is actually a way for Bellum to get victims. He spread rumors of a great treasure within the ship to lure people there.
After Bellum is defeated within the Temple of the Ocean King, he takes Tetra again and takes control of Bellum's Ghost Ship. Here, Link sails alongside it, launching Bombs at Bellum's eyes. Eventually, it sinks, and the final boss battle takes place on its remains. After the game's credits, Link and Tetra awaken on the mysteriously repaired Bellum's Ghost Ship. They go back onto their own ship, and Bellum's Ghost Ship soon disappears without a trace.
|Names in Other Regions|
|This table was generated using translation pages.|
To request an addition, please a staff member with a reference.
- Encyclopedia (Dark Horse Books) pg. 39
- "Is it the Ghost Ship people have been talking about? They say that those it takes are never seen again!" — Ciela (Phantom Hourglass)
- "So you were following after her... And you got separated from your own ship, huh?" — Ciela (Phantom Hourglass)
- "幽霊船" — N/A (Phantom Hourglass)
- "Navire Fantôme" — N/A (Phantom Hourglass)
- "Navire fantôme" — N/A (Phantom Hourglass)
- "Geisterschiff" — N/A (Phantom Hourglass)
- "Vascello fantasma" — N/A (Phantom Hourglass)
- "Barco fantasma" — N/A (Phantom Hourglass)
- "Barco Fantasma" — N/A (Phantom Hourglass)