Bee Guy is a character in A Link Between Worlds.
The Bee Guy is an inhabitant of Kakariko Village who lives in a house displaying a Bee sign, close to the center of the town. He is an avid fan of Bees, so much, in fact, that he dresses up as one. He asks Link to catch any Bees that he may encounter during his travels and bring them to him. In order to help him with this task, the Bee Guy gives Link the Bug Net. If Link brings him a normal Bee, he will reward Link with a Purple Rupee. If Link brings him a Golden Bee, he will give Link the Bee Badge. If Link brings him more Golden Bees after that, he will reward him with a Gold Rupee.
- The Bee Guy is fond of Bee and wasp-related puns and frequently utilizes them in his speech.
- If Link is carrying a Fairy in a Bottle, he will think it is a new type of Bee, and become extremely excited. Once realizing it is a Fairy, he will lose all interest.
| Names in Other Regions
||ハチおじさん (Hachi Ojisan)
- ↑ "Spending my days surrounded by a buzzy swarm of bees has always been my fondest dream." — Bee Guy (A Link Between Worlds)
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 "Wasp's that? You found one? I couldn't bee more delighted! Wow, look at that bee's sheen! She's the bee's knees! Here's my way of saying thanks. Take this-buzz, buzz!" — Bee Guy (A Link Between Worlds)
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 "You're a real pro at catching bees, Link. But I wonder if you can find the most bee-coming of bees. The golden bee! I've never seen one before! If you can bring me one of those, I'd...! Well, I'd bee very generous." — Bee Guy (A Link Between Worlds)
- ↑ "Oh, bee still my beating heart! Is THIS--? Oh my, it IS! It's a golden bee! Thank you! She's very bee-witching, don't you think? That golden glow? That sweet note of honey that lingers in the air? And so regal--a queen of bees! She's perfect! You have outdone yourself. So please take this as thanks. Buzz." — Bee Guy (A Link Between Worlds)
- ↑ "Let's have a look inside that bottle of yours... WHAT? Is this some new breed of bee? Oh, please... it's just a plain, old, run-of-the-mill fairy. Don't get me wrong. They're cute. But I've bee-n there, done that. No, no. Only bees for me." — Bee Guy (A Link Between Worlds)