Hello there! We are conducting a survey to better understand the user experience in making a first edit. If you have ever made an edit on Gamepedia, please fill out the survey. Thank you!
Location and Uses
The Bee Badge is obtained after Link presents a Golden Bee to the Bee Guy in Kakariko Village. When obtained, the Bee Badge protects Link from any Bees and Golden Bees that he might stumble upon while cutting grass in Hyrule or Lorule. Instead of attacking Link, the Bee will instantly become friendly towards Link and follow the young hero, attacking any other enemies that Link approaches. As the friendly Bees will simply hover around Link, it also makes collecting Bees a much easier task.
|Names in Other Regions|
|FrenchEU||Badge des abeilles|
|Spanish||Insignia de las abejas|
- Encyclopedia (Dark Horse Books), pg. 116 (ALBW)
- "Oh, bee still my beating heart! Is THIS--? Oh my, it IS! It's a golden bee! Thank you! She's very bee-witching, don't you think? That golden glow? That sweet note of honey that lingers in the air? And so regal--a queen of bees! She's perfect! You have outdone yourself. So please take this as thanks. Buzz." — Bee Guy (A Link Between Worlds)
- "You got the Bee Badge! Now those pesky bees won't pester you anymore!" — N/A (A Link Between Worlds)
- "That's the Bee Badge. As long as you have that with you, bees will be friendly. No more stings. Of course, you know what that means. You can find me even MORE bees. It should be a breeze! Keep up the good work--buzz, buzz!" — Bee Guy (A Link Between Worlds)
- "No more stings! This badge makes you the friend of every bee." — N/A (A Link Between Worlds)