In the next few weeks, your wiki will be migrated to a Fandom.com domain. Learn more here.
- 1 Location and Uses
- 2 Other Appearances
- 3 Gallery
- 4 References
Location and Uses
There is also an area in the Dream Shrine accessible only by sleeping in a Bed.
Ocarina of Time
Oracle of Seasons
Oracle of Ages
The Wind Waker
The Minish Cap
A Link Between Worlds
Breath of the Wild
In Breath of the Wild, Beds are found in Inns throughout Hyrule Kingdom, mainly in the nine major settlements of the seven Races, as well as in all 15 Stables. Most innkeepers offer a Regular Bed[name reference needed] for 20 Rupees. The Stables, as well as Kara Kara Bazaar and Hateno, Lurelin and Kakariko Village, also offer a Soft Bed,[name reference needed] which is stuffed with fine Cucco feathers for double the price of the Regular Bed;[name reference needed] this will have Link wake with not only full Hearts, but also one temporary Heart. Certain places, such as Link's House, the Great Deku Tree's Navel and the Old Man's Cabin, have Beds which can be used for free to replenish Hearts. As a consequence, they offer no upgraded Bed. The Gerudo, Goron, Rito and Zora Inns offer unique Beds rather than a Soft Bed. These costs 80 Rupees, and provide Link with three temporary Hearts and one temporary Stamina Wheel unit. Romah and Tray offer massages, those being the Spa Plan and Goron massage, respectively. Cecili and Kayden instead have special Beds, the Rito-down Bed and water Bed.
- Creating a Champion pg. 278
- "The soft bed is stuffed with premium Cucco feathers...or something. I think. Sleep on that, and... Um... Ya know... You'll be more energized than usual." — Ollie (Breath of the Wild)
- "We're an inn, of course, but we also have a special spa plan! A vacation for mind and body!" — Romah (Breath of the Wild)
- "New to the art of Goron massage, I take it? That's OK. First time for everything, as they say. A Goron-style massage is done on top of a hard rock bed. Pressure is applied to your body to squeeeeze the tension out. But I'll tell ya, it doesn't hurt one bit. Mostly. Honestly, I doze off sometimes! When it's all over, you'll sleep like a rock and feel great when ya wake up. You'll be all limber and full of energy!" — Tray (Breath of the Wild)
- "Hello! Welcome to the Seabed Inn. Wait... It can't be... Y-you're Master Link! From 100 years ago! *ahem* Sorry. Back to work I go. We're always happy to provide some sound sleep to weary travelers. Welcome to the Seabed Inn! Would you like to rest here? Our normal bed will cost you 20 rupees. Our blissful water bed is 80 rupees" — Kayden (Breath of the Wild)