Hello there! We are conducting a survey to better understand the user experience in making a first edit. If you have ever made an edit on Gamepedia, please fill out the survey. Thank you!
The Bearded Baron can be found next to the Tri Force Heroes Statue in the center of Hytopia's town, where he initially remarks upon Link's resemblance to the Tri Force Heroes due to his pointed ears, parted hair and sideburns. Because of growing fears that the witch of the Drablands will curse anyone who is fashionable, he has cut his outfit in half. He tells Link that he should give thanks to the Tri Force Heroes Statue, which will save his game's progress. Later, after Link completes one Level in the Woodlands, he informs Link that the Daily Riches shop and Miiverse Gallery have opened.
After Link lifts Princess Styla's curse and the following celebration ends, the Bearded Baron can be found at the bridge. He continues to wear his halved outfit, as he realizes it has created a new fashion trend. He also tells Link that the Photo Bro had filmed the entire celebration ceremony, and gave it as a gift to the princess.
When spoken to, the Bearded Baron can be asked to share a secret. Through this, it is revealed that cats do not like him, but he believes if he wore a cat-like outfit, he would be able to understand them. He also claims to have found a cicada shell-covered tree in Hytopia's south-east corner, which he thinks is an omen of good things to come. He mentions that Madame Couture is said to be in possession of five cats.
|Names in Other Regions|
|FrenchCA||Baron De La Barbe||Same as English.|
|Italian||Baron Barbuto||Same as English.|
- "Hm? Oh! You wish to speak with the Bearded Baron, eh?" — Bearded Baron (Tri Force Heroes)
- "Oh? My! Oh my, oh my, oh my! Ears fit to pierce the heavens! An impeccable side parting! And the universal symbol of heroism...magnificent sideburns! I say, my boy, you are the spitting image of a Tri Force Hero!" — Bearded Baron (Tri Force Heroes)
- "They say the witch is going after fashionable people. Obviously, I have much to fear. That's why I've cut my stylishness in half. It's the most I can do." — Bearded Baron (Tri Force Heroes)
- "What's this? What is THIS? What a sharp eye you have, young hero! At first, I halved my fashion because I was frightened of the curse. I'm big enough to admit that, my boy. But then I realized... this look is the HEIGHT of fashion! The townspeople can't keep their eyes off of me! I'm so proud of my fashion discovery. I shall dedicate my life to spreading the beardly look across Hytopia!" — Bearded Baron (Tri Force Heroes)
- "You should know that the Photo Bro filmed the whole affair. He presented it to the princess as a present! If you ever wish to revel in that magnificent ceremony once more, go speak with the princess." — Bearded Baron (Tri Force Heroes)
- "I can't fathom why, but cats do not seem to like my company! They even hiss when I draw near." — Bearded Baron (Tri Force Heroes)
- "Perhaps if I wore a catlike outfit, I could understand their ways! Hmm..." — Bearded Baron (Tri Force Heroes)
- "I found a tree covered in cicada shells! Most certainly an omen that something good will happen today." — Bearded Baron (Tri Force Heroes)
- "Madame loves cats! Rumor has it she's looking after five of them. But each time I go visit, I only see four..." — Bearded Baron (Tri Force Heroes)