Hello there! We are conducting a survey to better understand the user experience in making a first edit. If you have ever made an edit on Gamepedia, please fill out the survey. Thank you!
Bazaar (Skyward Sword)
The Bazaar is an enclosed marketplace located in Skyloft in Skyward Sword. It features several Shops, or stalls, where Link can buy and upgrade items, as well purchase certain services. The stalls are operated by various inhabitants of Skyloft, known collectively as the Bazaar Peddler Association. The Bazaar closes at night.
- Main article: Scrap Shop
Potion Shop and Infusion Shop
- Main article: Luv and Bertie's Potion Shop
- Main article: Sparrot
Sparrot, the owner of the fortune-telling stand, is able to see the future. This can help Link proceed in his journey if he does not know where to go. Sparrot also has good insight and advises Link on what items and gear to bring on his journey. Finally, the fortune-teller can tell Link where and how to collect various collectibles throughout the world.
Sparrot does not usually have many customers, so he offers to read their first fortune for one single Rupee. However, subsequent readings cost 10 Rupees each. If Link can promote enough business by discovering a crystal ball for Sparrot once his previous one is broken later in the game, Sparrot will look into Link's future for 5 Rupees each time.
- Main article: Gear Shop
Rupin sells bombs, arrows and slingshot pellets at the Gear Shop. He will also receive new gear from time to time, such as weapons and shields, that Link can purchase. These can be taken to the Scrap Shop to be improved further.
- Main article: Item Check
The Item Check storage facility is run by Peatrice. Link can move items from his Adventure Pouch into storage and back to make the best use of his limited pouch space. Link can also sort the items being held in the facility. There is a limit to how many items Link can store, and is sometimes forced to find ways to clear up space. One of the ways Link can do this is by selling items to Peatrice.
|Names in Other Regions|
|Japanese||ショップモール (Shoppu Mōru)||Shopping Mall|
- Hyrule Historia (Dark Horse Books), pg. 26
- "The bazaar is now closed. We will be open again for business tomorrow. For urgent dealings, please visit the merchant with whom you have business at home. -Bazaar Peddler Association" — Sign (Skyward Sword)
- "Yesss.. A towering forest... Sandy dunes... A blazing mountain... Monsters... These are the sources of treasure that I foresee. Which source of treasure do you want to hear about?" — Sparrot (Skyward Sword)
- "You are the first customer I've had in a while!" — Sparrot (Skyward Sword)
- "Normally, I seek 10 Rupees to tell a fortune, but this time I will charge but 1 Rupee." — Sparrot (Skyward Sword)
- "Thanks to you, I've been able to return to a life of gazing into the future to tell people's fortunes! What do you say I tell you yours, hm? And I'll even cut you a deal... From now on, it's just half price!" — Sparrot (Skyward Sword)
- "It appears your pouch is full. May I suggest you stow some of your belongings at the Item Check?" — Rupin (Skyward Sword)
- "Hello...and welcome to the Item Check. Want to put stuff from your pouch into storage? OK. Want to take something out of storage? That's fine. So is there anything in your pouch or in storage that you want to move?" — Peatrice (Skyward Sword)
- "So you want to get your junk in order, is that right? The option you picked lets you clean up and sort the stuff you have in storage." — Peatrice (Skyward Sword)
- "Listen, I'd love to take some things off your hands, but it looks like I'm all full here. Just trade some items or do something to make some room, OK?" — Peatrice (Skyward Sword)