Baris is seated inside Mama's Cafe and remains there throughout the entire game. He is one of the potential characters to have a random Kinstone Fusion available. He describes himself as an easygoing person, and espouses philosophical musings on silence, truth, and inevitability as the game progresses.
Baris's name is a contraction of barista.
|Names in Other Regions|
- "I am a laid-back, easygoing kind of guy. Not a care in the world." — Baris (The Minish Cap)
- Encyclopedia (Dark Horse Books) pg. 271
- "Talking only to oneself... is an exercise in eloquent silence." — Baris (The Minish Cap)
- "What is truth? When we understand this, then we will conquer even time itself..." — Baris (The Minish Cap)
- "Everything with a beginning also has an end. To put it another way, all things move toward their end... Even from the moment they begin. The end is near. For me, as well as for you." — Baris (The Minish Cap)