Features and Overview
The Bakery is located in Hyrule Town and is owned by Wheaton and Pita. They are known for their pastries that hold prizes inside, as well as the taste of the pastries themselves. Link can purchase these and have a chance to find Kinstone Pieces inside. After Vaati has taken over King Daltus and sent the soldiers after the Light Force, business starts to go poor for the couple.
|Wheaton & Pita (Figurine from The Minish Cap)|
Wheaton & Pita
|This couple bakes bread in Hyrule.|
Their tasty pastries hold a secret...
If you're extra lucky, there'll
be a helpful item hidden inside!
Wares and Pricing
|...a filling and fulfilling bargain||20 Rupees|
|...a flaky, buttery bargain||30 Rupees|
Slice of Pie
|...a snacktacular bargain||40 Rupees|
Slice of Cake
|...a moist and cream-filled bargain||60 Rupees|
- Encyclopedia (Dark Horse Books) pg. 270 (TMC)
- "The bread Wheaton makes has got to be the best bread in Hyrule!" — Town Minish (The Minish Cap)
- "Welcome! You've come to the one and only bakery of Wheaton and Pita! Our delicious brioche, which may or may not have something special inside, is a filling and fulfilling bargain at only 20 Rupees!" — Pita (The Minish Cap)
- "There was a Kinstone piece inside your tasty treat! What incredible luck!" — N/A (The Minish Cap)
- "Nothing this time... Too bad!" — N/A (The Minish Cap)
- "Fewer and fewer people are coming to buy bread... I can't believe how dangerous it's gotten around here..." — Pita (The Minish Cap)
- "I like eating leftovers, but I just wish business were going better for them..." — Town Minish (The Minish Cap)