If spoken to, Ardin will tell Link that Gerudo use Mushrooms to keep their skin beautiful. Depending on the time of day, she will also remark that Link has a lot of energy being awake this early, if spoken to in the morning, or comment on the temperature if spoken to around noon or in the evening.
As a merchant Ardin is very keen to sell her wares, with her tactics ranging from persuasion to telling tall and implausible lies in order to make some money. If Link purchases all of the Mushrooms from her stall she will pretend her stall is full of rare and mysterious Mushrooms, that are only visible to the most beautiful. If Link talks to her about this, she will admit that after he bought all her Mushrooms she had nothing left to restock her stall with, but she think people will fall for this. She does in fact manage to convince both Jules and Nellie, although the latter requires Link’s help.
Despite her trickery, Ardin is genuinely interested in Mushrooms and will tell Link facts about them, such as that they enjoy the cool weather. She encourages Link to take an interest in them despite not being an expert herself, quietly admitting that although there is lots of interesting information about mushrooms she does not understand a lot of it.
Wares and Pricing
|The cap of this mushroom is very hard. Use it when cooking to prepare a dish that increases your defense.||20 Rupees|
|This mushroom is known for the natural slice in its cap. Eating it fosters your competitive spirit. Use it when cooking to prepare a dish that will increase your strength.||20 Rupees|
|A bright red mushroom that grows in hot climates. Imbued with the power of heat, they can be used to cook dishes that will allow you endure the bitter cold.||16 Rupees|
|This mushroom grows wild in the Gerudo region. The cap is naturally insulated, so when used in cooking, it will offer protection against electricity.||16 Rupees|
|Often found at the base of pine trees in cold climates, these mushrooms are cool to the touch and can be used to cook dishes that allow you to stay cool even in arid regions.||16 Rupees|
|Names in Other Regions|
|This table was generated using translation pages.|
To request an addition, please a staff member with a reference.
- "Ardin" — N/A (Breath of the Wild)
- "Just between us... The Gerudo keep their skin so beautiful thanks to the mushrooms that grow here." — Ardin (Breath of the Wild)
- "Sav'otta! You've got a lot of energy. More of a morning person, huh?" — Ardin (Breath of the Wild)
- "Sav'aaq! It's another hot one today, huh?" — Ardin (Breath of the Wild)
- "Sav'saaba! Now that it's the evening, it's gotten much cooler, hasn't it?" — Ardin (Breath of the Wild)
- "It would really be a waste if you left Gerudo Town without taking some of these mushrooms with you!" — Ardin (Breath of the Wild)
- "If you've got some money, take a look at my mushrooms." — Ardin (Breath of the Wild)
- "Oh, well, if someone as pretty as you can't see them, that means... Then Ardin must have made up another silly lie. She tells really weird ones sometimes." — Nellie (Breath of the Wild)
- "Vasaaq! Step right up and sample my wares: rare, mysterious mushrooms, only visible to the eyes of the most beautiful!" — Ardin (Breath of the Wild)
- "Oh-it's just you. After you bought all my mushrooms, I had nothing left to restock my stall... But now, I think people will fall for this." — Ardin (Breath of the Wild)
- "Mushrooms that only beautiful people can see... I think...maybe I’m starting to see something?" — Jules (Breath of the Wild)
- "Oh, wow, really? And I thought it was all some kind of joke that Ardin came up with to trick her customers when she's all out... Well, I don't care if I can see them or not. I could have seen them when I was younger—that much I know." — Nellie (Breath of the Wild)
- "You know, mushrooms enjoy the cool weather. You might find some around... Take the time to look." — Ardin (Breath of the Wild)
- "Just between us... Mushrooms are actually the largest living things in the entire world. There's actually a ton of really interesting info about mushrooms. A lot of it I don't even understand, though..." — Ardin (Breath of the Wild)