The Wind Waker
Anton is a man that can be found walking around Windfall Island in The Wind Waker. His second-favorite activity is walking as it keeps his legs in shape, while his number one hobby is actually kickboxing. Lately, he has had a crush on the young lady Linda and, if Link successfully introduces him to her, they fall in love and reward him with a Piece of Heart. Kamo becomes depressed of the fact Linda is dating someone else, which triggers a sidequest that gives Link a Treasure Chart
|Anton (Figurine from The Wind Waker)|
|Birthplace: Windfall Island|
Favorite Activity: Kickboxing
The reason his second-favorite hobby is taking walks is because it keeps his legs in shape. He's had his eye on a certain young lady lately.
The Minish Cap
After Link obtains the Ocarina of Wind from the Fortress of Winds, the Chest Mini-Game Shop will finally open, allowing Anton to start playing. Despite his excitement, he will warn Link about gambling. He remains in the Chest Mini-Game Shop through the end of the game, remarking that it is no time to play games after Link has obtained the Wind Element from the Palace of Winds.
|Names in Other Regions|
|This table was generated using translation pages.|
To request an addition, please a staff member with a reference.
- "The reason his second-favorite hobby is taking walks is because it keeps his legs in shape. He's had his eye on a certain young lady lately." — Figurine (The Wind Waker)
- Encyclopedia (Dark Horse Books) pg. 258 (TWW) & 271 (TMC)
- "I really wanna play a game, but this place isn’t open yet. I guess I just got here too early..." — Anton (The Minish Cap)
- "Man! I REALLY want to get in there and play a few games... I can’t believe they’re still closed! I’m not going anywhere until they open!" — Anton (The Minish Cap)
- "Ahh... He’s finally opened up! I can’t wait to get crackin’!" — Anton (The Minish Cap)
- "Don't get hooked on gambling. You always lose in the end... But people keep playing!" — Anton (The Minish Cap)
- "I guess this is no time for games, really, is it?" — Anton (The Minish Cap)
- "You want to fuse Kinstones? Sure! Let's see how well they fit!" — Anton (The Minish Cap)
- Encyclopedia (Les Éditions Soleil) pg. 258