Ambrosia Lite is an item in The Legend of Zelda comics by Valiant Comics. It is a Calatia special that is brewed on Arn and Medilia's farm. It is first introduced in the The Legend of Zelda comics by Valiant Comics, as a bonus part of Issue #5. Apparently, Link is a fan of it. The beverage is consumed by both humans and monsters, and an advertisement indicates that it is a warrior's drink. The advertisement also displays a Daira in a suggestively provocative position.
In Nintendo Comics System Issue #7, the second bonus story titled The Perfect Date 2 covers a rather disastrous date with Link and Princess Zelda, in which Link engages in a bar fight after a Daira knocks over his Ambrosia Lite.
- Hey! You [Daira] spilled my Ambrosia Lite! - Link (Nintendo Comics System Issue #7)
- Calatia's favorite drink - Ambrosia Lite Advertisement (Valiant Comics #5)
- From the vineyards of Arn and Medila - Ambrosia Lite Advertisement (Valiant Comics #5)
- Link loves it! - Arn (Valiant Comics #5)
- Whether you're a dashing adventurer or a big ugly monster... the great taste of Ambrosia Litetm satisfies everyone! - Ambrosia Lite Advertisement (Valiant Comics #5)