Akkala Citadel Ruins
|Akkala Citadel Ruins|
Features and Overview
The Akkala Citadel Ruins are the remains of a fortress built to protect the Akkala Region from all conceivable threats. However, the events of the second Great Calamity forced the remains of Hyrule's leaderless army to retreat to the Akkala Citadel, where they were assailed by Guardians under Calamity Ganon's control. Unable to match the sheer power of the ancient Sheikah technology, the soldiers fell in battle, marking the decisive end to the Kingdom of Hyrule. A century later, a traveler named Nell decided to visit the Akkala Citadel Ruins to pay respects for his relatives who fell during the battle. However, as the Akkala Citadel Ruins are still inhabited by Guardians, Nell is unable to complete his journey.
Atop a broken balcony on the northern side of the Ruins, Link can find several Arrows as well as a metal door covering a Rock under which a Korok can be found. On the wall above this point, a second Korok can be found hiding under a Rock beneath a pile of dead leaves. A third Korok can be found underneath a Rock beside a row of Cannons south of the Akkala Tower.
|Names in Other Regions|
|FrenchEU||Forteresse d'Akkala||Fortress of Akkala|
|This table was generated using translation pages.|
To request an addition, please a staff member with a reference.
- "Akkala Citadel Ruins" — Map (Breath of the Wild)
- "That's the Akkala Citadel Ruins. Long ago, at the peak of Hyrule's power, they built a fortress to protect Akkala." — Nell (Breath of the Wild)
- "It was said to be unassailable, but during the Great Calamity, Hyrule Castle fell... The army had no royalty to lead them. With no other choice, they fell back to this citadel to make their last stand." — Nell (Breath of the Wild)
- "Sadly, a concentrated assault from the out-of-control Guardians spelled the end for this fortress, too. In a real sense, the kingdom of Hyrule met its doom here." — Nell (Breath of the Wild)
- "Forteresse d'Akkala" — Map (Breath of the Wild)