Offrak (unknown family member)
Aji is a Goron who runs the Protein Palace shop in Goron City. He sells a small selection of grilled Foods that were Cooked upon a heated stone slab. Aji admits that since Gorons normally only eat rocks, the shop is mainly intended for tourists visiting the City. However, because it is possible to grill Foods just by placing them on the ground due to the intense heat, he also laments that his shop has been losing customers as a result. If Link decides to buy something, Aji becomes extremely shocked, as he hasn't had a customer in a very long time.
Like most merchants with tables, such as Fyson or Pelison, if Link stands on the cooking platform, he looks comically surprised, a text box appearing over his head asking that Link get down. Speaking to him in this state has him beg Link to get down or question Link's upbringing and his lack of manners. It is also possible to cook food by placing it on top of the cooking platform, similar to in a campfire or the rest of Death Mountain.
|Names in Other Regions|
Ajitēta is another word for トラックミキサ, a concrete mixer.
|This table was generated using translation pages.|
To request an addition, please a staff member with a reference.
- "Aji" — N/A (Breath of the Wild)
- "I'm glad ya asked that... I'm happy to explain anything! Well, take a look around. This is a grilling joint! Normally Gorons only eat rocks. Mmm, the good stuff! Still, we sell this kinda thing for the tourists. They love it. Come on! Eat up, and get yourself a meaty muscle body like us Gorons!" — Aji (Breath of the Wild)
- "I'll tell ya somethin' interesting... Goron City is so hot, if ya put anything on the ground, it'll cook up in no time. Once people figured that out, we lost all our customers. All of 'em!" — Aji (Breath of the Wild)
- "[I want to buy.] Wow, really? I haven't had a customer in ages!" — Aji (Breath of the Wild)
- "If ya wanna talk to me, please get down from there first." — Aji (Breath of the Wild)