|Occurrence(s)||Link defeats Majora's Mask and saves Termina from the falling Moon|
|Resolution(s)||Termina is saved|
The Dawn of A New Day, is a day in Majora's Mask, the events of which are shown during the ending credits.
As a Bad Ending
- Main article: Terminan Apocalypse
As the Ending Credits
During the Dawn of A New Day, several characters Link has helped in the past get some much needed closure. The first event showcased is that of the Skull Kid, now free of the power of Majora's Mask, reconciling with the Four Giants. During this scene, the Skull Kid also befriends Link, and the Happy Mask Salesman recovers Majora's Mask. After bidding Link farewell, the Happy Mask Salesman enigmatically vanishes.
The following is a list of events as they occur chronologically during the Ending Credits of Majora's Mask.
- The Indigo-Go's perform the song written by Japas and Mikau for the Carnival of Time in the Milk Bar Latte. Link appears as Zora Link to partake in the performance. Among those seen enjoying this portion of the show are Honey and Darling, and the Rosa Sisters. The incorrect sync of the music with the character animations make it seem as though Japas is playing the guitar instead of the bass.
- A boat of four Gerudo Pirates are seen seafaring on the waters of Great Bay near the Marine Research Lab under a rainbow adorned sky. The captain of the skiff is pointing fowards during their first pass by the screen but, humorously, is pointing backwards during their second pass. The other pirates are shown patrolling their Fortress as usual.
- The disembodied, ghostly heads of Igos du Ikana and his Lackeys are seen in the throneroom of Ikana Castle, singing and arguing, respectively.
- A part of Goron Village is shown, though nobody is seen in there.
- The inhabitants of the Deku Palace, minus the Deku Butler, are seen standing cordially with the Monkey in their throne room. The Deku Princess curtsies, and the Monkey waves, to the camera.
The following scenes are available only after collecting the proper masks:
- The Postman, free of his Hat and backpack, is seen running freely through Termina Field's eastern region (Postman's Hat).
- The Rosa Sisters dance at the Milk Bar Latte using the form taught to them by Link using Kamaro's Mask. The visible audience is only a Guard, presumably the one from West Clock Town who used to watch them practice (Kamaro's Mask).
- The five Great Fairies of Termina are shown floating together in their complete forms (Great Fairy's Mask).
- Romani and Cremia are shown at their ranch. Romani practices shooting her bow, popping three ghost-shaped balloons, earning much praise from her older sister, and she triumphantly runs a hand through her hair (Romani's Mask).
- The Bomb Shop Owner and his mommy are seen embracing in West Clock Town in front of their Shop (Blast Mask).
- The Indigo-Go's perform again, but Zora Link is absent. Among those watching are some Zoras, some Carpenters, and Gorman (Troupe Leader's Mask).
- A final sweep of the Milk Bar shows a large crowd listening to the musical talents of Guru-Guru, including a Guard, Shiro, some Zoras, a Carpenter, Gabora, some Cuccoos, and Honey and Darling (Bremen Mask).
- Pamela runs into the arms of her Father outside of their Music Box house, rejoicing in a Gibdo-free Ikana, though the river is dry (Gibdo Mask).
- At long last, Kafei and Anju have their wedding ceremony. Among those present to witness the union are Mayor Dotour, Madame Aroma, Mutoh, Cremia, Captain Viscen, the Man from Curiosity Shop, Anju's Mother, Anju's Grandmother, and Tingle. Anju is shown in her beautiful wedding dress wearing a string of pink pearls, but the adult Kafei is not shown. Tingle cries and throws confetti (Couple's Mask).
- The Deku Butler is seen kneeling before the bizarre withered tree beneath the Clock Tower, quivering. Many believe this tree may in fact be his missing Son (Mask of Scents).
- Finally, Link is shown riding away on Epona through the foggy woods where he first encountered the Skull Kid. Upon a stump sitting under a ring of light is a primitive drawing of Link, the Skull Kid, Tatl and Tael, and in the background the Four Giants, waving. Saria's Song is briefly heard after a few moments.
|Names in Other Regions|
|FrenchCA||Nouveau jour (MM3D)|
|SpanishLA||Nuevo día (MM3D)|