Features and Overview
As an adult, Link can find Dampé's grave in Kakariko Village's Graveyard. If Link moves the tombstone, he will find a secret entrance. Inside, Link will meet Dampé, who challenges him to a race. If Link can keep up with him, he will receive the Hookshot. If Link challenges Dampé once again and reaches the end under one minute, he will be rewarded with a Piece of Heart.
After reaching the end of the grave's interior, Link must play the "Song of Time" to remove a block in order to exit the grave and reach an upper section of the Kakariko Windmill's interior. From there, Link can reach another Piece of Heart by jumping on the moving platforms.
- The original Crest of the Gerudo can still be found inside Dampé's grave in the Nintendo GameCube versions of the game. It was replaced with the newer version in the Virtual Console and with a floral pattern in Ocarina of Time 3D.
|Names in Other Regions|
|This table was generated using translation pages.|
To request an addition, please a staff member with a reference.
- "?" — N/A (Ocarina of Time 3D)
- "Hehehe, young man... You were very quick to be able to keep up with me! Hehehe! As a reward, I'm going to give you my treasure. It's called the Hookshot!" — Dampé (Ocarina of Time)
- aleckermit, OoT: Un-Replaced Crescent Moon Symbols in Dampe's Grave, YouTube (video), published December 27, 2009, retrieved February 5, 2020.
- "It's worth noting that the editors neglected to replace the old symbols in the beginning and ending rooms of the Dampe grave race until the 3DS release which substituted them with floral engravings." — Version Differences, ZeldaSpeedRuns, published n.d., retrieved February 5, 2020.