This page is written like a story. This bothers me. I don't want to change the article myself as I'm not knowledgeable in this manner of things, but could someone who knows about this change it to be more factual? As is, the article is confusing.—Preceding unsigned comment added by Ogrum 02:13, October 31, 2008 (UTC)
- Well, the only thing that makes seem story-like is that everything in past tense. While that does make it more dramatic, perhaps it should be in present tense. But Nintendo wrote the guide for Ocarina of Time in past tense. We'll have to decide. 02:18, November 1, 2008 (UTC)
Organization of "Main Features" section
I see that while this section has the content to boot, it is lacking the organization that would make this section the best that it can be. So what do you guys think: alphabetical? In order of navigation? Some other way? Opinions below, please.
- REDIRECT User:Cipriano/sig 03:33, 13 May 2010 (UTC)
- It seems to me they're organized by the order you would encounter/explore them in the game, no? —Embyr 75 --Talk-- 03:36, 13 May 2010 (UTC)
- You know what, they actually are! I just looked at them again, as I haven't played MM in awhile... I'll add a distinction in the article for those like me who may not make the connection.
- REDIRECT User:Cipriano/sig 03:39, 13 May 2010 (UTC)