Swamp Tourist Center
The Swamp Tourist Center in
Majora's Mask 3D
|Item(s)||Piece of Heart ×2|
Features and Overview
The Swamp Tourist Center is located at the entrance of the Southern Swamp. Koume works in the center as the Swamp Tour attendant, where Link can make a reservation to ride a boat cruise around the swamp. However, when Link arrives, Koume has gone missing in the Woods of Mystery.
Once Koume is rescued, she returns to operate the tour. She then gives Link a free ride on the boat for saving her in the woods. Moreover, she also hands him the Pictograph Box as part of a promotion the Tourist Center has going on. While riding on the boat, Link is able to pass the Big Octos that block certain areas in the swamp, allowing access to the Deku Palace. Once the curse has been lifted from Southern Swamp and the water is no longer poisoned, Koume opens a target shooting minigame. In it, Link can win a Piece of Heart by hitting twenty or more targets with his Bow as Koume flies around the swamp, although he will fail the minigame if he hits Koume more than five times. In Majora's Mask 3D, the Piece of Heart is replaced with an empty Bottle.
The Swamp Pictograph Contest also operates from the Tourist Center, but only until the curse on the Woodfall Temple is lifted. The contest is for humans only, and only pictographs taken inside the swamp are accepted. If Link shows a picture of either the Deku King or Tingle to the guide holding the contest, he will receive another Piece of Heart.
- "Please feel free to take our fresh spring water home with you. - Swamp Tourist Center" — Sign (Majora's Mask)
- "Boat cruise reservations are handled at that window over there. If you're interested, go for a ride." — Swamp Tourist Center Guide (Majora's Mask)
- "Have you seen an old hag named Koume who looks just like me? She hasn't come back from gathering medicinal herbs..." — Kotake (Majora's Mask)
- "Oh! Thanks for what you did back there! In a special deal just for you, I'll let you take this cruise for free." — Koume (Majora's Mask)
- "Ah, yes, we've got a special going on right now, so we're giving this out for free!" — Koume (Majora's Mask)
- "How about a little game? I'll fly around on my broom, and you try to hit my target?" — Koume (Majora's Mask)
- "Oh...The pictograph contest we're holding is only for humans. Sorry." — Swamp Tourist Center Guide (Majora's Mask)
- "You can't enter the contest with pictographs that weren't taken in the swamp. It is a nice shot, though..." — Swamp Tourist Center Guide (Majora's Mask)
- "The Swamp Tourist Center will not accept pictographs taken outside the swamp. But if you bring a pictograph of the guide's son, he'll give you something nice..." — Gossip Stone (Majora's Mask)
|Names in Other Regions|
|Japanese||沼の観光ガイド (Numa no Kankou Gaido)||Swamp Tour Guide|
|SpanishEU||Centro Turístico del Pantano||Swamp Tourist Center|
|SpanishLA||Centro turístico del pantano (MM3D)||Swamp tourist center|
|FrenchEU||Office du Tourisme||Tourism Office|
|FrenchCA||Office du tourisme des marais (MM3D)||Swamp tourism office|
|German||Sumpf-Infocenter||Swamp Info Center|