From Zelda Wiki, the Zelda encyclopedia
1998Ocarina of Time
2001Oracle of Ages
2003The Wind Waker
2005The Minish Cap
2015Tri Force Heroes
- July 15, 2015: A tribute to Satoru Iwata
- Zelda Wiki expresses its deepest condolences to the family, friends, and fans of Nintendo president and CEO Satoru Iwata, who passed away on Saturday. Our sister site Zelda Universe has written a tribute which you can read here. Iwata-san lives on through his loved ones and his work. "To live in hearts we leave behind is not to die."
- July 5, 2015: Inkipedia joins NIWA!
- Inkipedia, the wiki focusing on Nintendo's Splatoon, is now the twenty-third wiki to join the Nintendo Independent Wiki Alliance, as of July 4th, 2015!
- April 24, 2015: New Main Page and Logo!
- In celebration of Zelda Wiki's 10th anniversary, we've released a brand new Main Page design as well as a new site logo. to learn more about the changes and give us feedback!
- April 8, 2015: Now hiring!
- Zelda Wiki is now hiring! Are you passionate about The Legend of Zelda and want to share your knowledge of the series? Then consider helping out the internet's largest resource for information about all things Zelda. Anyone can edit, but we need experts to ensure that our articles are correct and meet certain quality standards. We are currently looking to expand our base of skilled editors and are especially looking for people with multiple talents, such as writing and fact checking.
- If you feel you would serve well on our team, don't be afraid to send in an application!
Did You Know...
- ... that Dark Link possesses the same amount of health as Link in Ocarina of Time, and that the number of hits required to defeat him equals the number of Heart Containers Link has?
- ... that in Spirit Tracks, if Link plays the Song of Birds near Cuccos, they will form a line and follow him in a way similar to what the Bremen Mask from Majora's Mask did?
- ... that the sprite of the Trophy from The Adventure of Link was altered from the Japanese version, where it appeared much more angelic with spread wings and open arms?