|Other media||Hyrule Warriors Legends|
|Use(s)||Grants unlimited Magic Power throughout the current 3-day cycle|
Chateau Romani is an item in Majora's Mask.
Location and Uses
Chateau Romani is an expensive vintage Milk produced by the best of Romani Ranch's specially-bred cows. It is exclusively sold at the Milk Bar at 200 Rupees per Bottle. The Milk completely refills Link's Magic Meter and grants him unlimited Magic for the duration of the current 3-day cycle. This makes events that require extensive use of the magic meter much easier, such as the battles against Goht and Twinmold, and the Goron Race.
Link can obtain a Bottle of Chateau Romani for free if he delivers Kafei's letter to Madame Aroma in person as part of the Reuniting Kafei and Anju sidequest. In Majora's Mask 3D, after the Bottle of Chateau Romani is received from Madame Aroma, Link receives a Fishing Hole Pass instead.
|Names in Other Regions|
|Japanese||シャトー・ロマーニ (Shatō Romāni)||Same as English.|
|SpanishEU||Reserva Romani||Romani Reserve|
|FrenchEU||Cuvée Romani||Vintage Romani|
|German||Chateau Romani||Same as English.|
- "This way to Romani Ranch. Please visit the home of Chateau Romani." — N/A (Majora's Mask)
- "Our most popular, of course, is Chateau Romani. It's a vintage milk." — Mr. Barten (Majora's Mask)
- "The special Romani-bred cows are the source of Chateau Romani, the most desired of forbidden milk!" — Cremia (Majora's Mask)
- "Chateau: 200 Rupees" — Mr. Barten (Majora's Mask)
- "You got a bottle of Chateau Romani! Drink it to replenish your magic power." — N/A (Majora's Mask)
- "It seems that drinking Chateau Romani makes your magic power last for three days..." — Gossip Stone (Majora's Mask)
- "Chateau Romani, Milk Bar. Thanks for delivering letter to mom" — Bomber's Notebook (Majora's Mask)