|Other Media||The Legend of Zelda comic|
|Era||Era of Decline|
In order to cross the bridge in the Water Town of Saria that leads to Death Mountain, Link will have to talk to Bagu since the River Man only lets townsfolk cross. In the town, Link can find a purple Bot sleeping in Bagu's house who tells him where its master is if Link wakes it up. When the young hero finds Bagu, he will give Link a note to show to the guard, which allows him to pass the bridge at any time.
- It is likely that the name Bagu is a joke from the developers, since he is quest-related to the character Error. "Bagu" would be the Japanese transliteration of the word "bug". As such, "bug" and "error" refer to a computer's malfunctioning.
- "LET ME BE! MASTER IS IN WOODS. N OF RIVER" — Bot in Water Town of Saria (The Adventure of Link)
- "ONLY TOWN FOLK MAY CROSS THIS RIVER!" — River Man (The Adventure of Link)
- "BAGU IS MY NAME. SHOW MY NOTE TO RIVER MAN." — Bagu (The Adventure of Link)
- "YOU KNOW BAGU? THEN I CAN HELP YOU CROSS." — River Man (The Adventure of Link)
- He's [Bagu] come all the way from the Moruge Forest to visit us! - Link (Valiant Comic Issue #4)
- Link's told me all about you! I'm as happy as a well-fed Octorok to finally meet my little buddy's girlfriend! - Bagu (Valiant Comic Issue #4)
- You idiot! Bagu was the thief! A third of the Triforce is gone! If Ganon attacks now, we'll be defenseless! - Zelda (Valiant Comic Issue #4)
- And the Handy Glove is on! - Link (Valiant Comic Issue #4)
- He's [Ganon] holding my frogs for ransom! - Bagu (Valiant Comic Issue #4)
|Names in Other Regions|